Sometimes when you search for a file in the Finder, it is not just the file you want, but all of the files in that same folder. To quickly get there, you can Control+Click on the file in the search results and choose Show Enclosing Folder. Or, you can use Command+R to do it even faster. Command+R even works if you are searching in an application’s Open dialog box.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.