I always liked playing Skee-Ball at the boardwalk arcades while growing up. It was a skill game, as opposed to a game of chance like most of the rest. Well, now I can re-live the experience on my iPhone with the Skee-Ball app. It works just like you think it would, using a finger flick to simulate rolling the ball. But you don’t have to worry about the machine breaking down on you while spitting out little tickets.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.