You don’t have to use a picture as a desktop background, or even one of Apple’s few preset solid colors. You can use any color you want by going to System Preferences, Desktop & Screen Saver, Desktop. Then select Solid Colors on the left. Look for the Custom Color button and choose any color from the standard system color picker. For a change, try a solid black.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.