I think when most people look at the Solio H1000 Universal Hybrid Charger they don’t realize it is really an external battery for the iPhone and iPod. It isn’t just a solar panel. So if you are going to carry around an external battery, you might as well make it this one. It costs about the same, and it charges itself given enough time. I just keep it in the window, and then when I travel I grab it. I can get a full charge while on the airplane. By the time I am taking my return flight, it is usually fully charged from the hotel window and ready again.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.