Just a crazy theory that I thought I’d post on. There has always been speculation about Apple buying Adobe. With the new banners above the Moscone Center reading “There’s Something in the Air,” and AIR being the desktop development environment that Adobe is currently pushing, could this be the surprise announcement at MacWorld?
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.