If you use a trackpad, either on a MacBook or with the Magic Trackpad, then you have two options for a standard click. The default is to press down on the trackpad, physically pushing it. But you can go into System Preferences, Trackpad, Point & Click and turn on Tap to click. This allows you to tap on the surface of the trackpad to click, without needing to physically push it down. Try Tap to click for a while to see if you like it better.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.