Laptops get hot. And MacBook Pros are no exception. If you use one as your primary computer, you inevitably think about what that heat must do to the internal parts day after day. Spending $30 on a USB cooling pad is a good idea, and I’ve been using the Tripp Lite NC2003SR Notebook/Laptop Cooling Pad with 2 Built-In USB Powered Fans for years. In fact, I keep it plugged into a USB hub, so it occasionally runs 24 hours a day for days on end. It does its job and is quiet and problem-free.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.