Six months ago I would have no idea how to tune the guitar my daughter got for her birthday. So iPhone apps came along just at the right time. There are a few guitar tuner apps out there, but I found TyroTuner to be the most straight-forward one. Just select the string and play it. The mic picks up the sound and you get a meter display to tell you how far off the string is.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.