Winter presents problems: how to operate your iPhone while keeping your gloves on. While you can get gloves that allow you to do this, GloveTips allows you to stick with your favorite gloves and modify them with a kit to allow touchscreen use. They sent me a kit to test out. It takes a little time to install it in your gloves, but certainly works. Now I can finally tell Pandora thumbs up or down while driving on cold mornings.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.