When you search using Spotlight Search, you’ll get a list of results on the left and a preview of the selected result on the right. You can use the up and down arrow keys to move between results on the left. If you select a folder on the left instead of a file, you’ll see a list of folder contents on the right. Use the Tab key to move the selection over there to select a file inside the folder.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.