If you often have to rename files in such a way that the extension needs to be changed, you are probably sick of that dialog box that appears warning you about changing the file extension. You can turn that off easily by going to Finder, Preferences and then the Advanced section. Uncheck “Show warning before changing an extension.”
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.