Not too long ago I recommended the Western Digital 1.0TB Drive, which is now an even better bargain at $85. But I decided to go with an even larger Time Machine backup drive when I saw you can get the Western Digital 2.0TB Drive for only $190. Even with my video editing and large photo and music collections, that should give me quite a deep Time Machine backup. I stuck mine inside my Mac Pro in the 4th bay, but you can use a cheap hard drive dock if you don’t already have one. Being able to get large drives like these for so little really takes away any excuse for not using Time Machine to back up your precious files.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.