iOS 6 should be launching this month for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users. We know for sure that it will include a new Maps app with turn-by-turn spoken directions, Facebook posting directly from the Camera app and others, shared Photo Streams, Passbook, Facetime over cellular networks, Mail VIPs, and Do Not Disturb mode. Which new feature are you most looking forward to?
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.