This week’s recommendation is FileSalvage. What this program does is to look on a hard drive for deleted or corrupt files and tries to get salvage them for you. It is fairly expensive, at $80, but when one of my digital camera memory cards became corrupt, I paid the money to see if I could get my precious pictures off of it. And it worked. Later on, I accidentally deleted some files from my hard drive and emptied the Trash. Once again, FileSalvage rescued them. So well worth the money if you have the need.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.