With the new iPhone 3GS’ ability to record video comes the question: can you use an external mic? The answer is yes. In fact, the earbuds that come with the iPhone 3GS have such a mic on them. But that can be inconvenient to use. A product like the Monster iMicrophone gives you a stand-alone clip-on mic and the ability to then plug in your own headphones. The mic also includes a pause button like the iPhone’s earbuds, but no volume control. So these make a good clip-on mic as well as a way to get the mic and pause button while using your own headphones.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.