You can easily build your Address Book by just using Shift+Command+Y when reading your mail. This is the keyboard shortcut for Message, Add Sender To Address Book. If you already have that person in your address book, it will allow you to add the email address to their entry if it isn’t there already.
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
© 2006-2014 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.