Manually adding pages to appear on your Safari 4 “Top Sites” page is less-than-intuitive. The + button to the left of the address field at the top of Safari lets you add the current page to your bookmarks bar or menu, and also Top Sites. Just click it and in the pop-up menu that appears inside the drop-down controller, choose Top Sites. The site will be added and automatically “pinned” to stay on your Top Sites page.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.