You can change the alert volume on your Mac independently of the master volume using the System Preferences, Sound, Sound Effects pane. But you can also adjust it from the menu bar. Just hold down the Option key when pressing the volume control at the upper right corner of your screen. You can then release the Option key as you adjust the slider.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.