I bought the official Apple iPad case because I figured I should. I need to “review” it, after all. But to my surprise I like it a lot. It protects the iPad screen when closed, sure. But the front folds over the back and creates two ways to stand the iPad up horizontally. The official dock only stands the iPad up vertically. My only complaint is that you can quite put the iPad in the stand-up dock while it is still in the case.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.