You can change your account icon by going to System Preferences, Accounts. Then click on your icon to select a new one, or choose Edit Picture to select a file or use your iSight camera to take a new picture. You can also drag and drop from the finder onto the icon. Or, you can select the icon and paste into it. You will then have a chance to zoom in and recenter.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.