The Apple desktop background is pretty cool, but it can get old after a while. Changing the background to a folder of photos is easy. First, make a folder with some photos you like somewhere on your computer. I put some pictures in my pictures folder. After you’ve got a folder of photos, go to System Preferences under the Apple menu and Choose Desktop & Screensaver. Next, select Choose Folder from the menu. Then, navigate to the folder you just created. Once you’ve chosen the folder, you can select how often you want the pictures to change. Close the Desktop & Screensaver Preference box and you’ve got a new personalized desktop.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.