iPhoto automatically launches when you hook up a digital camera to your Mac. If you would rather load your pictures into another App or just want to drag them to your drive, go to Applications and open Image Capture. Select Preferences and click on the general tab. Use the pull down menu to select an alternate Application or none at all if you want to drag the images to your drive.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.