If you ever find you are having trouble accessing iCloud, the iTunes store, Siri, FaceTime or any other online service provided by Apple, you can check the page at http://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/ to see if the service is down. This can help you figure out if the problem is on your end or theirs.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.