Leopard’s built-in screen sharing is fantastic as long as you are going between Mac Leopard machines. For older Mac OS X versions, and for connecting to Windows machines, you’ll want to get Chicken of the VNC I know the name sounds cheesy, but this open source and free VNC client will allow you to view the screen of any machine that has a standard VNC server running, or even a Mac OS X Tiger machine with VNC functionality turned on.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.