Ever take notes with your Mac? You probably use a text editor or word processor. Instead, use dedicated note-taking software like the feature-rick NoteBook. It doesn’t just let you type in text. You can also add sketches, audio and all sorts of things to your notes. Makes us wish we were still in college.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.