Here’s how to convert videos from your Mac to view on your video iPod. One way is to begin by importing the movie into iTunes. To do this, go to File in iTunes and select Import. Then right click or Control-Click the movie and select Convert Selection for iPod in the contextual menu. This converts the movie for use in your iPod.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.