Here’s how you make an On-the go playlist on your 5th generation iPod without syncing to your computer. Go to Music and select a song. Hold down the center button with the song selected to add it to your On-the go playlist. You can also select an album or an artist, and if you hold down the center button it will add all of the songs from the artist or album to your list.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.