You can create new tabs in Safari, assuming you have Tabs turned on in your Safari preferences, in two ways. The first is to press Command+T. But you can also create a new tab by clicking in the blank space to the right of the right-most tab label at the top of the Safari window.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2016 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.