If you have a folder filled with files and want to have some of them stand out, set a label color for that file. Just Ctrl+Click on the file and look for the Label: item and the color chips under it. Select a color and that file will now stand out in your Finder list. Then, under Finder Preferences you can name each of the colors, changed Red to Important, Orange to Work and Yellow to Personal, for instance.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.