You don’t need to memorize where each and every system preference is located. Just go to the system preferences and “show all” if you are not already at that view. Then type something into the search box at the upper left. Preference icons will highlight that have an item that matches your search term. Suggestions will also appear below the search box. For instance, type “corners” to find the hot corners setting.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.