I’ve been hearing about this scanner for years. I finally decided to go paperless in my office, which means scanning a ton of documents. So I paid the price and bought the Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500M. Worth every penny. You can feed this thing tons of pages and it eats them up and spits them out as PDF files. The Mac software works great too. This thing looks small and fragile, but it acts big and tough.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.