I often get asked about to-do list applications. I do like using to-do lists to get things done. So I’ve tried a lot of the Mac applications out there. But they usually fall short in one way or the other. A big one for me is being able to access my tasks from anywhere. I may be on my Mac Pro, MacBook Pro, iPhone or I may be on a computer at some other location. So a Web-based to-do list is best for me. Gmail Tasks is very simple, but it works. And I’ve got it set up to show whenever I visit my Gmail page, which is often. So tasks don’t slip by simply because I forgot to look. Plus Gmail Tasks works well on the iPhone.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.