Seems a bit ridiculous to carry around a scrap of paper with a shopping list when you have all the power of an iPhone in your pocket. But most shopping list apps make a scrap of paper look good. However, Groceries Grocery List from Ontomni is a pretty cool app. You only need to type the first few letters of most items to add it to your list, and it remembers new and unique items that you’ve added before. It also organizes your list by section, so you can proceed through a super market in a logical manner and save time. So far it seems to be the best choice for a shopping list app.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.