You can rip a music CD into your iTunes collection easily using iTunes. But why can’t you do the same for the videos on a DVD you own? That’s a question to ask a lawyer, if you have all afternoon to listen to the answer. But if you want just the technology to make it happen, then Handbrake is what you need. It imports and converts content from a DVD. It can even format it for your iPod or iPhone. You can hold the DVD in one hand and your iPod in the other if it makes you feel better.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.