If you need to plug a microphone into your Mac, you’ll need a USB audio adapter. The line-in on your Mac won’t handle most mics. The Griffin iMic USB Audio Interface is small, inexpensive, and gets the job done. For anyone who records from a mic this product, or one like it, is a must-have.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.