In iPhoto 09 if you drag events from one iPhoto library to another in iPhoto 09, all the pictures will be placed in a single new untitled event. But if you go to the iPhoto library in the Finder and drag and drop folders of pictures into your iPhoto library, then each folder will be placed into a new event using the name of the folder. You may have to select the iPhoto library and Ctrl+click it and select “Show Package Contents” to see the folders inside. Then look in “Originals.”
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.