Don’t want to be bothered by the “Are you sure you want to…” dialog boxes when you select Restart or Shut Down. Just hold down the Option key when you select the Apple menu and you’ll notice the … disappear from after these menu choices. Then select them for an instant restart or shut down.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.