If you want to take a screen shot of what’s on your iPhone, simply press the button on top of your iPhone and the main home button of your iPhone at the same time. This will place a crisp screen image into your Photos on your iPhone. You can then sync and get the image onto your Mac. You can also then use the images like any other photo, sending it via email or processing it in third-party photo apps.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.