Rather use Photoshop to edit your iPhoto images? You can set an external editor by going to iPhoto, Preferences, General and then changing the setting for “Edit photo.” Then when you click on the Edit button in iPhoto, your application will launch and you can make changes to the photo. Save and close and you’ll find those changes back in iPhoto. You can even choose Photos, Revert to Original just as you could with plain iPhoto editing. Since applications like Photoshop actually allow you to make changes to the photo, not just adjustments, this can be a lot more powerful than editing in iPhoto. ANd it is a lot easier than exporting the photo, opening it up in Photoshop, making changes, and then brining it back into iPhoto or storing it elsewhere.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.