Amazon.com’s electronic book reader comes to the iPhone, sort of. The Kindle For iPhone allows you to read books you purchase at Amazon’s Kindle store on your iPhone, but doesn’t really support other Kindle functions. But since those other functions include reading Web sited and blogs, which we already can do on our iPhones, it is a good option over carrying around two devices.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.