To quickly launch an application without even touching your mouse, press Command+Space to activate the Spotlight menu at the upper right corner of your screen. Then type the first few letters of the application name, such as “Tex” for TextEdit. Type as few or as many as you need for the application to show up in the menu as the “Top Hit.” Then press Return on your keyboard to launch the application.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.