I’ve mentioned before the Griffin iMic as a way to use a standard mic with your Mac. If you are ready for the next step up, try the M-Audio Fast Track USB Audio Interface which provides a little better quality, input control, and other features. The only thing I don’t like about it is that it requires an XLR microphone connector, which is fine for musicians, but podcasters will probably need this XLR Adapter.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.