If your Apple Mail inbox is pretty full, you can focus on only a few messages in it at a time. Select those messages, as many or as few as you want. Then choose View, Display Selected Messages Only. This will hide all the other messages and only show you those selected. It can help you temporarily focus on one subject or email from one set of people. Choose View, Display All Messages to cancel.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.