Sure you can probably access your bank’s Web site from Safari on the iPhone, but an app sure makes it easier and adds a little more security to help you sleep at night. But what if your bank isn’t big enough to have created its own iPhone app? Well, check out the free Mobile Banking on AT&T app and see if your bank is listed as one of the supported banks. If so, you might be able to do things like check your balance, transfer between accounts and even use your online bill pay system.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.