ProCamera takes pictures just like the standard iPhone camera app. But it adds three important features. First, you can set a timer to take a picture. Second, you can have it wait for the camera to stop moving before it snaps the picture, very useful for eliminating blurry photos. Third, it gives you a level for taking photos that line up straight. All very nice if you take a lot of pictures with your iPhone.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.