Want to quickly force-quit an application without bringing up the Force Quit window? Just hold down the Shift key and select the Apple menu. Instead of seeing Force Quit… you will see Force Quit followed by the current application name. It even works in the Finder to force quit the Finder when it becomes unresponsive.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.