Ever quit Safari only to realize that you forgot to do something? Or accidentally close a Window and then have to navigate back to where you were? With Safari 4, you can reopen the last window or all the windows from your last sessions. Just re-launch Safari and then choose History, Reopen All Windows From Last Session. You can also choose History, Reopen Last Closed Window.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.