If your contacts, events and notes are just the way you want them on your Mac, but a mess on your iPhone, then you can completely overwrite just those pieces of information on your iPhone. Use iTunes, and with your iPhone attached select it on the left and then go to the Info tab. At the bottom is a section marked “Advanced” that will let you replace information on the iPhone for the next sync only.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.