If your fifth generation iPod has locked up or frozen, you may be able to reset it and save a trip to the genius bar at the Apple store. To reset a video iPod, toggle the Hold switch on and off, then press and hold the Menu and Select buttons until the Apple logo appears. This takes about 6 to 10 seconds. You may need to repeat this step. Also, different iPods have different reset procedures, so you might want to go to Reset iPod.com to find out how to reset your iPod.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.