If you are using Safari and want to save a copy of a Web page locally, you can use File, Save As. Then choose Web Archive as the file type. This will save not only the text and layout of the page, but all the graphics as well, to a single file. You can reopen that file in Safari while offline. You can also do this in Firefox using File, Save Page As, Web Page complete, but the images are stored individually in a folder.
Welcome to MacMost
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Printable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guide to Online Password Security
- Uninstalling Mac Apps
- How to Get Free iPhone Ringtones
- Extending iPhone Battery Life
- Make Your Own iPhone Ringtones
- Syncing Your iPod to More Than One Computer
- iMovie Picture-In-Picture
- QuickTime Player Screen Recording
- Shut Down or Sleep
- Do Macs Need Anti-Virus?
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.